The City of La Quinta has contracted Riverside County Department of Animal Services (RCDAS) to provide animal control services. RCDAS provides field, shelter, licensing services and after-hours emergencies involving injured, venomous or vicious animals. RCDAS can also help you, if you have lost your pet, are looking to adopt a pet, or want information on the spay/neuter voucher program, for more information cal RCDAS at (760) 343-3644.
• Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Thursday: 1 p.m. - 7 p.m.
• Friday and Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Sunday and County Holidays: Closed
Field Service Hours
• Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Closed Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays
• Stand-by Officer on duty during all off hours
*AFTER HOUR EMERGENCIES CALL
If you are calling after normal business hours, RCDAS after-hours call service will answer your call and communicate your urgent matter to a standby officer. Please call (760) 343-3644
PET SPAY AND NEUTER
For Pitbull and Pit Bull Mix dogs
Show you love your pit bull or pit bull mix dogs by getting them fixed for free! With funding from PetSmart Charities, Animal Samaritans is providing FREE spay/neuter services to pit bull and pit bull mix pet owners living in La Quinta.
Limited time offer while funding lasts. Schedule your pet's appointment today.
Animal Samaritans : (760) 343-3477
The City of La Quinta recognizes the vital importance of maintaining a high quality of life throughout the community and has adopted local codes and ordinances addressing proper use and maintenance of private properties. The main objectives of Code Compliance are to:
- Protect and enhance the quality of life in our neighborhood and throughout the community
- Protect property owner's investments
- Promote public health, safety and welfare
- Educate and inform residents
- Perform community outreach
Click here for additional Code Compliance information